Beautiful carpets can beautify floors through the additional of colorful style and touch to your chambers. For an overall aesthetic value in your house, runners and indoor rugs amplify out. Area rugs do modifications to your interiors through the provision of cozy sensations to your feet. If you wish to have a calm and comfortable house, it’s your time to chose a blue area rug.
Go for best materials for your Blue Rug
Blue rugs come in a variety of materials and styles. As a result, it depends on your look preferences not forgetting the plan you have with your rug. This cool hue can bring into your space loads of relaxing vibes, serene, traditional charm and clash, and even a nautical-themed escape. For your perfect indoor rug, we recommend you to go for acrylic or cotton type material which will resist daily wear and tear. The rugs that mostly lie in this category piles less than a half an inch.
Selection Room by Room
- For your dining room decorations during fall and winter, an area rug which is dark navy blue will fit bring an entertaining view in your room.
- At the front door, to mask and catch water and dirt from boots and shies, its recommended to a sized blue rug for a welcoming view for anyone entering your house.
- For your bathroom section, never miss-out turning the room into a spa-like experience. For the underfoot, add a soft blue rug. You will be amazed by the outlook of your bathroom.
- For a room with furniture and white walls, a light-blue rug pairs well to offer an additional modern pop-up color.
- Consider decorating your wall by carpeting it with patterns of blue rug or any other solid blue rug for the creation of the interest.
The History Behind the Blue
· Since ancient times, blue color has been used in the art and designing field.
· Lapis lazuli, a semi-precious stone was first used in Egypt for jewelry. During the Renaissance, the stone was then used to create ultramarine (which is considered to be the most expensive as compared to other pigments)
· Cobalt blue during the 18th century was used by a Chinese artist in coloring porcelain. European artists during the middle age used similar cobalt blue for decorating windows of cathedrals.
· Europeans wore blue clothing which was made from vegetable dye woad. They were then replaced by indigo color from America.
· In the 19th century, synthetic dyes and mineral pigments were gradually replaced by synthetic blue pigments and dyes.
· Dark blue became a common color which was used to make military uniform before being used for making business suits.
· Blue color, in general, is mostly associated with confidence, faithfulness, knowledge, imagination, harmony, concentration, and calm.
· Almost 50% of the world population has chosen a blue color as their favorite color.
Pattern and size
Blue rugs are always available in varieties of sizes, shapes, and patterns. As a result, the choice you will make will fit your space’s aesthetic. Go for that rug which fits with your work and feels that you normally have towards your home outlook.
· Large area rugs: – these are best for anchoring all the furniture in a given room together.
· Runners: – these are the best fit for both narrow hallways and kitchen vanishing.
· Small patterns: – these can stylish your large room to feel more intimate. On the other hand, large patterns are universal in such a way that they fit in all spaces.
Cleaning and caring of your Blue Rug
· The way you often vacuum your wall-to-wall carpet, the same care should be applied to your area rug.
· Be careful during the vacuum process. If you possess a fringed rug, avoid vacuuming the area as this may cause damages to your rug.
· If there is a rug setting on your vacuum such that it can only use suction mechanism and stops rollers from spanning, then apply this option during your cleaning process.
· Any loose hair that may be found on a bathroom rug, or pet’s hair found on area rug should thoroughly be brushed up before vacuuming. During the brushing process, consider doing it in a nap’s direction to avoid damages.
· Consider rotating your area rug severally every year to avoid fading and wear fro sunlight and traffic.
· Smaller rugs should be well shaken outside to remove grime and dirt.
How can you find a perfect blue rug?
· For a calm serenity sense consider choosing neutrals and green rugs that will perfectly pair with your blue rugs.
· For quite an addition of energy in your room, consider choosing blue rugs with small pattern features
· To achieve a classy and sophisticated space, chose a navy blue or royal blue rug.
Due to a wide range of varieties of blue rugs in the market, you should put in mind to apply some filters as you search for your best fit. This is to reduce overwhelms. If you are stranded to choose your best color fit, here are some tips which may aid you to come into a conclusion:
· Get started by browsing all available area rugs.
· Be in mind with the place you wish to, apply your rug. This will aid you in seeking for the material to use.
· Now determine the size which will accurately fit the space. Now you have to narrow down your search further.
· At this stage, you can now decide to go for a shape that will best interest your eyes. You can either choose between round or square.
· Now after satisfying your area fit, shape and material, back your senses to the prices now. Try to choose the rug that best fits your budget. Begin searching from the top price as you down. Recall that quality normally goes with the price of a commodity. Cheap will be expensive in maintenance.
Top best blue area rugs
· Blue Spot Rug
This is mainly for kids’ rooms. They are mainly from nylon fabric materials. They are very soft hence giving a comfortable feeling to the feet. Non-slip latex prevents individuals from slipping. The beautiful design of nature attracts children.
· Blue-Curves Bathroom Rug
They are purposely designed for the bathroom. Are made of Acrylic and machine washable.
· William-Armes Kilkis kitchen Rug
They are non-slip. Made of polypropylene piles. Are machine-washable under lukewarm water.
· Fashionable Blue Rug
Are made of Polypropylene. It’s easy to clean and stain-resistant. They are the best fit for your living room.
· Ultimate shag-9*12 Rug
It is stunning and most demanding in the market. It is acrylic in nature. It is the best fit for your living room.
It’s your chance to select the best Blue rug to beautify your interior décor. Be ready to give your house a fascinating look.