Rug Source INC. | Helping Rug Shoppers Find Antique Rugs That Are Perfect For Their Desired Space
All of us at Rug Source want our clients to shop for their next area rugs with confidence so they can make their very best decisions, and many times our clients will invest in antique rugs that they later pass down as family heirlooms!
Antique rugs undoubtedly provide character to your home décor and are an investment. That’s why you should always seek rug industry experts like the Rug Source team to help you as you’re doing this type of shopping, and we’ll always be sure to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and make sure that you’re getting the perfect antique rugs to match your personal preferences and existing home décor.
So what we’ve done on this page is provide you with a list of expert tips to keep in mind as you’re shopping for antique rugs, and always feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and would like to speak with us directly!
Rug Shopping Tips When You’re Browsing For Antique Rugs
We’re very proud of our vast online selection of antique rugs of all types, including high-quality rug types like oriental rugs Charlotte NC and Persian rugs Charlotte NC. We understand just how important it is for rug shoppers to find beautiful antique rugs that are worth the investment, while at the same time coincide with any budget.
You can always count on the Rug Source experts to support you throughout each step of the antique rug shopping process, and this commitment to customer service is part of what sets us apart from so many of our big box competitors.
Below are some of our expert tips to support you as you’re shopping for antique rugs, and by following these tips you’ll put yourself in a much better position to make a great investment decision!
Guide to Decorating Your Home With Antique Area Rugs
Carpets made of natural fibers, such as wool or silk, are known as antique carpets. They might be quite valuable depending on their age, design, and origin. There are numerous different types of antique rugs, including:
Here is a guide on how you can use antique rugs to decorate your home.
1. In the living room: A vintage rug can make a great addition to your living room. It will add color, pattern, and texture to the space, and it can also help protect your floor from wear and tear. If you have hardwood floors, a rug will also help to keep them from being scratched.
2. In the dining room: A beautiful antique rug can make a dining room look more inviting and luxurious. It will also protect your floor from spills and stains.
3. In the bedroom: A vintage rug can add warmth and personality to your bedroom. It can also help to protect your floor from dirt and dust.
4. In the office: An antique rug can give your office a touch of class and sophistication. It will also help to protect your floor from scratches and scuffs.
5. In the entryway: A stunning vintage rug in your entryway will make a great first impression on guests. It will also help to protect your floor from dirt and mud.
6. In the bathroom: A vintage rug can add a touch of elegance to your bathroom. It will also help to protect your floor from water damage.
7. In the kitchen: An antique rug can give your kitchen a touch of class and sophistication. It will also help to protect your floor from spills and stains.
Be Sure To Carefully Examine The Antique Rug&rsqu