If you are familiar with the Persian rug, then you already know there is nothing quite like them throughout the entire globe. Persian rugs are known for being breathtakingly beautiful, expertly constructed, durable and very high quality. Depending on a variety of factors, such as age, size and artisanship, a Persian area rugs Charlotte NC can be worth thousands or even millions of dollars!
Traditionally, Persian area rugs are intricately hand-made rugs from top quality materials and take a very long time to complete. In fact, many rug connoisseurs consider Persian rugs the finest oriental rugs Charlotte NC on the international marketplace, but that is of course really a matter of personal taste. We’re very proud of our Persian rug selection throughout our online inventory and know just how special each and every one of these rugs truly are, but of course we offer many other kinds of affordable, beautiful rugs on our website too!
While traditional Persian rugs are made by hand, we also offer a large variety of less expensive, machine-made rugs within our inventory. If this is your first time shopping for Persian rugs for sale, you may be a bit nervous about your upcoming purchase, but our team is here to support you and help you throughout this exciting acquisition. There is no reason to be concerned because the sales experts at Rug Source will help you during every step of the buying process to ensure that all of your concerns and priorities are upheld.
From determining which Persian rug will work in the space you are shopping for, to picking a color scheme, to finding cheap rugs at the right price point and much more, our team is here to serve you in every way possible. On this page we’ll go over our unique guide to help you throughout your journey into the mystical and truly unbridled world of Persian rug shopping, but if you have any questions whatsoever reach out to us so we can help put you in the right direction towards your perfect, Persian rug match!
Guide to Buying Persian Rugs
To help you purchase a Persian-style rug you will love for years to come, we have put together a brief guide you can refer to during the buying process. If you have questions about the information we have provided or a topic that’s not covered in our guide, we encourage you to contact us at RugSource.com so we can assist you further.
We are always happy to answer any questions you have because we want you to make an informed purchase you will be happy with, and we know just how important it is to get a Persian rug purchase absolutely perfect for your space’s parameters and your personal preferences. Throughout this guide we’ll discuss the illustrious history of Persian rugs, the many choices of intricate shapes and designs, and utilizing the right dealer for your purchasing decisions. By going through our following guide for buying Persian rugs, you’ll put yourself in a much better position to make the very best choice.
So here is our guide to buying Persian rugs:
Background of the Persian Rug:
Persian rugs are typically manufactured and produced in Iran, which is also the country that makes about 75 percent of the entire world’s hand-woven rugs. A Persian rug also called a persian carpet, is distinct from rugs made in other countries based on the knot used in the rug’s construction, as well as many other unique factors. Larger rugs are referred to as Q-li or Farsh, while rugs that are less than 6 feet by 4 feet are called Qa-licheh.
There’s no doubt about it that Persian rugs have one of the most unique backgrounds out of all the international-style rugs we offer, and having a thorough understanding of a particular rug’s background story and cultural context can go a very long way in terms of discovering a hidden gem that may exponentially accrue in value over many years!
The Shape and Design of Persian rugs:
Persian rugs usually have a rectangular shape, but there are plenty of round rugs that are also available throughout our online inventory. When you go through our Persian rug pages, you’ll undoubtedly see rugs in many different colors that also boast a wide array of nice-looking patterns and designs.
Many of the designs that you’ll notice on Persian rugs have been handed down from generation to generation, and this is something that is very special and helps make today’s Persian rugs very unique. There are four primary patterns that are used to make these types of extraordinary rugs, including an all-over pattern, a central medallion pattern, a compartment layout, and a one-sided pattern.
The common motifs on Persian rugs indicate the specific regions where they were produced, and we’ll always be able to help you identify these motifs and provide you with the cultural context of each Persian rug you’re interested in. We understand how the cultural context of Persian rugs is rather fascinating because this is our passion, and we’ll be happy to share our expertise with you as you’re browsing our vast amount of options.
Genuine Persian Style Rugs:
One of the biggest concerns many people have is whether a given Persian rug is truly genuine. To determine if a rug is vintage, you should look at its label and patterns, as well as the knots used to make the rug; but of course, we understand how this is somewhat difficult while shopping for Persian rugs online.
We stand by the overall authenticity of our Persian rugs, and we’ll be more than ready to help provide any proof that’s necessary to assure you that our Persian rugs are truly the real deal.
Dealer of Persian Rugs:
In some cases, where you buy a Persian rug is almost as important as the actual rug you end up purchasing. You should invest some time in finding a dealer you trust and one that will thoroughly explain the options that are available to you. Rug Source has been helping homeowners, businesses and designers purchase Persian rugs for more than 10 years and we will be happy to help you throughout your Persian rug journey, too.
Contact us today to get details about our ongoing rug sale, where you can get up to 80 percent off retail prices. We know that our unique combination of quality and affordability is what helps set us apart, and we’re excited to hear from you in terms of which Persian rugs you think would work well within your desired space!
The typical narrow and long profiles of runner rugs help countless home and business owners in terms of filling in spaces that traditional rugs simply can’t fit. There are many different uses for runner rugs, and you’re going to love Rug Source’s large assortment of choices that can fit any given architectural parameters.
We fully understand how finding the perfect runner rugs will be rather determinant upon your specific space, which is why our team is here to support you with any questions you may have. It’s our passion to support our clients with finding the perfect match for their homes and businesses, and runner rugs are absolutely no exception!
Runner rugs tend to be very ideal rugs for protecting hardwood floors and general high traffic areas like hallways, but there truly is so much potential for these types of rugs throughout the entirety of one’s home. Here at Rug Source, we know that we offer unbeatable prices and variety when it comes to runners; and we want to help you as much as possible in terms of utilizing these very versatile rugs as much as possible.
On this page we’re going to go over our guide to purchasing runner rugs, and this includes informational details, where to place them, common materials and design variations. By going through our guide we guarantee that you’ll have a much more thorough understanding as to just how incredibly useful runner rugs are, and how they undoubtedly can bring the most out of your more narrow spaces!
Runner Rug General Information
Runner rugs are typically long, narrow, rectangular rugs that are specifically designed to fit somewhat tricky spaces that most other rugs simply won’t fit within. They will typically measure out to be about 2 to 3 feet in width, but can be anywhere from 4 to 12 feet in length.
There’s no denying our online inventory’s overall variation in terms of materials and colors, and this is something you can use to differentiate our large assortment to ensure that you’re getting the exact runner that fits within your home’s aesthetics and your personal preferences. It’s important to us to have a wide variety of choices within all our different rugs, and we know that it’s especially important to have runner rug options because of their versatility within so many different rooms and spaces.
But the number one consideration everyone must have when it comes to runner rug shopping is the desired space(s) you wish to decorate, because finding the perfect dimensions is always prerequisite number one!
Where You Should Place Runner Rugs
There are a lot of situations and circumstances that call for runner rugs, and some of the most common places to put runner rugs include the following:
- Hallways: A home or office’s hallways are typically going to endure a lot of daily foot traffic, which makes it pretty necessary to protect flooring over long periods of time. Runner rugs typically are one of the very best ways to not only protect high-traffic hallways, but also to really perfect the space’s overall aesthetics. Make sure you’re getting a runner that’s made of a very durable material (most are), because this rug will need to be able to withstand the wear and tear of everyday traffic!
- Indoor-Outdoor Runners in Kitchen: A lot of homeowners will place runner rugs alongside their kitchen island or in front of their counters. Getting a runner rug that’s stain-resistant and that can be easily cleaned is always a great idea for these spill prone areas. Design and comfort are also important factors for these areas too, though!
- Bedroom Runner Rugs: Runner rugs are great options when you want to add some comfort and style along each side of your bed, but they’re also great options when trying to fill in a narrow walk-in closet as well. Typically these types of runner rugs will be a very soft material so your first and last steps of each day will be like floating on a cloud!
- Laundry/Bathroom Runner Rugs: Runner rugs can always be very important inside a laundry room when it comes to protecting flooring from spills and wet clothes. In bathrooms, it’s rather common that runner rugs are one of the only viable options to adequately fill and decorate the given area! Runner rugs are also great options for mudrooms as well.
Some of the most common materials associated with runner rugs include the following:
- Braided: This type of rug is common within Colonial homes, and a unique factor with this material is that these runner rugs are often reversible!
- Hand-woven: These rugs are typically flat-woven or hand-knotted, and these are always a very beautiful texture that can match any aesthetics.
- Wool: Wool is definitely a high-quality material for runner rugs that will provide a natural, soft feeling. Another great factor of wool is that it’s stain resistant.
- Hooked: These runner rugs are very soft and offer a looped appearance.
- Natural fiber: Some common natural fibers used in runner rugs include Sisal and Jute, which both are rather durable and soft.
Common Design Options
Some common design variations you should consider when shopping for runner rugs include the following:
- Traditional Oriental runner rugs are very popular and offer a great blend of sophistication and a classic aesthetic that will match many different spaces.
- Vintage overdyed runners are a great option for many home and business owners because this design will provide a rather modern twist on the classic Oriental Rugs charlotte NC designs by utilizing super-saturated colors.
- Braided runners are great options that offer a casual aesthetic appeal that’s inviting and warm for a variety of spaces.
- Moroccan runner rugs are also wildly popular due to their hip, trendy designs.
- Indoor-outdoor runner rugs are typically made from synthetic materials, and the big perk of this type of rug is its overall durability. They’re very low maintenance and can withstand all types of weather if necessary.
- Many professional designers and decorators have been utilizing blue, gray and black runner rugs because they provide a rather modern and fresh appearance for a variety of spaces and home aesthetics.
Reach Out To Our Team For More Information
We know how hard it can be to look through countless rugs online and find the one that’s perfect for you and your home, which is why our team is always here to answer your questions and guide you throughout the shopping process.
Always feel free to contact us online with any questions you have, or call us at either 980-422-4080 or 704-763-0979 so we can better assist you in your search for the very best runner rugs that suit you and your personal preferences!
Wool rugs are some of the most popular in the entire industry, and if you’re looking specifically for wool area rugs Charlotte NC online then you’re going to love our incredible selection and unbeatable sale prices. We take a lot of pride in our wool rug selection here at Rug Source, and we fully understand how both residential and commercial properties benefit greatly from the aesthetics and durability of wool.
Wool is known for its incredible combination of both softness and durability that simply has some of the best longevity. Wool is a completely natural material, which helps it so much when you compare it to synthetic counterparts in terms of its ability to stand up to moisture and cold temperatures.
As you’ll be able to see while scrolling through our online inventory of wool rugs, we offer much cheaper prices than all our big box competitors while never sacrificing quality. Our affordability is a big part of our past success, but our customer service is what has always helped fully set us apart from everyone else in the industry.
If you have any questions at all about a specific rug or a group of wool rugs, we’ll be able to get one of our expert team members to assist you and provide the information you’ll need to make a more informed purchasing decision. That’s why we’ve created this guide to purchasing wool rugs, and on this page you’ll learn the following:
- Where to place wool rugs
- Common benefits
- Popular colors and styles
By going through this guide you’ll undoubtedly have a more thorough understanding about how to go about finding your new wool rug. And as always feel free to contact us if you have any questions and would like to speak with one of our experts!
Where to Place Wool Rugs
One of the best features of wool rugs is their overall versatility and variety. They’re great within any room of a home, and they’re also very aesthetic and look great in professional settings. Here are some good options to consider when it comes to the placement of your wool rug:
- There are countless wool runner rugs Charlotte NC within our online inventory, and these rugs are unique in that they are long and rectangular and are great for narrow entryways and hallways. But wool runners are very useful throughout the entirety of a home, including in the kitchen, bathroom and next to beds. You can essentially put a wool runner anywhere you’d like to have a warm, soft pathway.
- A lot of homeowners like to showcase large wool rugs, and these larger selections are great for anchoring living and family room seating areas. You can really bring an incredibly complementing aesthetic to these rooms that combine perfectly with your existing furniture with large wool area rugs!
- 8x10 tends to be the wool rug size that fits perfectly at the foot of queen or king size beds. There are many different types of wool rugs for this particular placement, and some popular bedroom options include shag and bright oriental rugs Charlotte NC that provide comforting first and last steps of each day.
- Some of the common sizes associated with oversized wool rugs include 9x12, 10x14, 12x15, 12x18 and sometimes even larger! At these larger sizes, home and apartment owners can place their rug over their carpeting and under all of their furniture within any given room with plenty of additional spatial coverage.
Common Benefits of Wool Rugs
Wool rugs are popular for a variety of reasons, and it goes much further than the softness of the material. The following are some of the most common benefits associated with wool rugs:
- Wool is an elastic fiber, which makes it very resilient and durable. These rugs will be capable of returning to its true shape after all sorts of trauma and stretching.
- Wool is a cozy rug material, so these rugs are always very insulating and warm. The rug’s dense fibers will always thermally trap air pockets.
- A lot of our clients prefer natural materials, and wool just so happens to be one of the most effective natural materials in the industry.
- Wool rugs are great in terms of repelling dirt, which makes these rugs require less maintenance than synthetic counterparts.
- Wool is also rather water-resistant, so it will help you out when a spill occurs!
- Wool is naturally flame resistant, which means it won’t catch as easily as other rugs and the fibers won’t completely melt.
Popular Colors and Styles
Wool has been used within people’s homes for literally thousands of years, and it has stood the test of time as one of the most enduring, beautiful rug materials. Wool is now produced throughout the entire world, and our online selection reflects this truly international marketplace.
Wool rugs come in all shapes and sizes, and some of the common styles and colors to look into while shopping through our inventory include the following:
- Traditional: These wool rugs offer that truly classic aesthetic that goes well within countless home and office designs. It’s very true that you simply can’t go wrong when you choose an Oriental or traditional wool rug accompanied with bold, beautiful hues.
- Warm Neutrals: Some common examples of warm neutrals include colors like ivory, tan and brown. These rugs are typically very easy to incorporate into existing furniture setups, and these colors can also be a great base to build off of when you’re decorating any given space.
- Contemporary: These rugs typically are accompanied with abstract designs and geometric prints that provide a modern, trendy flair to a space.
- Cool Grays and Blues: These wool rugs are a little less bold when compared to contemporary rugs, and although they’re very beautiful and complementary they aren’t considered overly trendy like some other choices.
- Wool Blends: Wool can sometimes be out of some people’s price range, which is why a lot of our clients prefer getting a rug with a blend of wool and other synthetic fibers. A benefit of this type of rug is added stain resistance, and of course even better prices!
We’re Here To Help You Find Your Perfect Wool Rug
We understand that it can be confusing when going through such a large online selection like our wool rug inventory, which is why our team of experts is always here to answer any questions or concerns you have during the shopping process.
Always feel free to contact us online or call us at 980-422-4080 or 704-763-0979 so we can help you with any assistance you need!
The entire sector of geometric rugs is extremely broad throughout our own online inventory and really the whole industry, and this is because geometric rugs fall under a large variety of tribal designs and styles all the way to very contemporary, more modern patterns.
All of us at Rug Source are very proud of our incredibly vast selection of geometric rugs, and we’re confident that some of our bolder geometric rugs can bring an incredible aesthetic factor to any room within a home or office. Geometric rugs are very often the focal point of attention no matter where they’re placed, but they can also be much more subtle and great backdrops to complement your room’s décor.
It will be very apparent as you’re scrolling through our geometric rug selection that we offer the most affordable prices as compared to some of the big box rug providers. We know that our vast selection and sale prices offer an unbridled combination of quality and affordability that differentiates our rug selection from anywhere else online. We know how important it is for everyone to have a variety of affordable options while rug shopping, which is partly why we’ve become popular among professional interior designers and decorators who help countless clients that are on a budget!
Throughout this page we’re going delve into the vast world of geometric rugs and provide you with the information you’ll ultimately need to help you as you’re browsing this beautiful section of our online inventory.
As always you should know that our team of experts is here to support you throughout every step of the shopping process by answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and would like to speak with us.
History of Geometric Rugs
Geometric rug designs started becoming very popular in the Anatolia region of Turkey all the way back in the 16th century! Back then abstract animal and geometric designs began to spread all across the globe, and subsequently lead to new variations and weaving techniques.
It’s important to understand the overall history and cultural significance behind geometric rugs, especially within antique rugs Charlotte NC, because these designs can provide a story or glimpse into the past that is truly invaluable. It’s in the history of geometric rugs that we see so much investment potential today!
The most common materials used in geometric rugs are wool, polyester and viscose. There also are countless options that are handwoven and made from more synthetic materials, as well as many flat-woven options that are a combination of these common materials.
Although these materials may seem standard, it’s always important to keep material in mind while you’re going through our online inventory. Material truly does matter and can make a difference in a variety of ways, and we’ll always be there to help answer any questions you have about any particular rug’s materials and how it differs from some of your other preferred options.
Where To Place Geometric Rugs
There’s no doubt about it that your geometric rug will be a beautiful piece of artwork no matter where you decide to place it within your home or office, and these rugs are also very versatile in terms of where they’ll match a room’s overall aesthetics.
Some of the common places to put geometric rugs include the following:
- One common option for many homeowners is to place a rather large geometric rug within their living or family room, which subsequently can add a lot of energy to the room’s décor.
- Geometric rugs also work really well in play rooms or children’s rooms because they provide an added element of playfulness to an area.
- Many people prefer to put geometric rugs within their bathrooms as a way to add a little bit of a lighthearted aesthetic.
- Geometric runner rugs are very common for hallways and other more narrow passage ways because they add a little more visual appeal to these somewhat less noticeable parts of a home or commercial property.
Popular Patterns and Colors
Geometric rugs are a very broad portion of our online inventory, so subsequently they come in all different styles and colors. We’ll be able to help you find the very best option for any specific space by providing many shapes and overall sizes.
Most geometric patterns found on our rugs are beautiful and bold, so they do a wonderful job in combining with bold patterns on furniture and wall designs. Most of our geometric rugs will primarily be in the following colors:
- As well as many other available hues
Although the vast majority of our geometric rugs are rectangular or round in shape, we also offer octagon, square and oval rugs as well. So there truly are unlimited options when it comes to the designs and places you can put our geometric rugs within your home or office!
Tips For Finding Your Ideal Geometric Rugs
Although the previous sections have detailed many of the considerations you should think about while scrolling through our vast selection of geometric rugs, there are still some common factors you should be aware of while shopping within this unique rug genre.
Some other tips to keep in mind to find your perfect geometric rug include the following:
- Many spaces that already have a modern aesthetic will go perfectly with geometric rugs. Anywhere you’d like to add some additional energy and fun to will be a good place for this type of playful design.
- Neutral colors are a good option if you don’t want your geometric rug to pull too much attention within a room, but on the contrary brighter colors will work well if you do want your geometric rug to be the focal point of a room.
- Geometric patterns will come in a variety of sizes. Smaller patterns are considered be more classy, while larger patterns are considered to be bolder.
- Some of the most popular geometric shapes found in these rugs include honeycomb, chevron, diamond and herringbone.
Contact Our Team For More Information
We understand how hard it can be to narrow down your options when scrolling through our massive online inventory, and our team of experts is always here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
We always encourage our clients to reach out to us, so feel free to contact us online or call us at 980-422-4080 or 704-763-0979 to get in touch with one of our experts.
Living Room Rugs Online
Out of all the rooms within your home, your living room may be the most important in terms of showcasing your décor style and personal preferences. We all utilize our living rooms for different purposes, but no matter what your living room’s purpose is, it’s the furniture and aesthetic design you put into it that will inevitably say a lot about who you are.
One of the very best ways to make a bold, personality statement is to put an area rug within your living room, and at Rug Source we’ve helped countless homeowners in choosing their very best choices within our vast online inventory. We take a lot of pride in our selection of living room rugs, and we know that this type of purchasing decision isn’t always easy.
We always encourage online shoppers to reach out to one of our experts for more information as they’re scrolling through our huge selection of living room rugs online. What you’re inevitably going to notice is that our inventory is much more affordable than any of the other big box competitors throughout the industry, but our customer service has always been what has put us over the top.
We understand how difficult it can sometimes be to differentiate the more minute details of your favorite options amongst our living room rug selection, so always feel free to contact us online so we can get you in touch with one of our living room rug experts.
Common Living Room Rug Considerations
The main considerations you should have while shopping for your next living room rug are the general use of your specific space, and of course your budget. Living room rugs can vary dramatically in size and pricing, so keeping these two considerations first and foremost in your mind will always be helpful when it comes to searching through our large inventory.
Another important consideration is the overall traffic within your living room. If you experience high foot traffic in this area, then it may be smart to look for rugs that have a low to medium pile.
There are many other considerations and tips we’d like to offer when it comes to purchasing your next living room rug, so consider the following as your rug shopping:
Make Your Statement with your living room rug
Living room aesthetics work well when one or two pieces of furniture are the focal point or anchor of the entire room, and one of the best possible focal points of a living room is an area rug. But the odds are that you already have a large piece of art or some couches, so in this instance it may be smarter to keep it simpler with your area rug and utilize it as a complement to your existing furniture.
But no matter what your circumstances are in terms of existing aesthetics, your living room rug should make a statement that coincides with your style and personal preferences. That’s partly why rug shopping can be so exciting, because finding that perfect, personal match will speak volumes to your guests for years to come!
Bigger Is Typically Better when buying a living room rug
When you’re in the process of deciding on your next living room rug, you of course always have to consider the overall size of your space. The general rule of thumb is that bigger is better when it comes to living room rug size, and this is because your area rug will become an anchor for the entire room that provides a more conversational, cozy ambience.
When a rug is too small, it can make a room appear a bit bare and somewhat disconnected. One tip to consider in terms of living room rug size is that your area rug should be large enough to fit underneath every main furniture piece within the room (or just underneath the front legs).
Vintage and Antique Rugs
We’re very proud of our vast selection of both vintage and antique rugs in Charlotte NC, and we know that these rugs provide an unbeatable value in terms of cultural significance, history and investment potential. Well-crafted antique or vintage rugs will automatically provide an incredible warming personality to a room, which is subsequently a beautiful statement.
Our collection of antique rugs is second to none throughout the entire online rug shopping industry, especially when you consider the countless sales we have too!
Rugs for your Living Room with Layered Textures
A living room rug with an intricate texture will always add more interest to an area, and when a variety of textures are layered together the area rug can add depth and warmth within any aesthetic style.
One tip to keep in mind with layering rugs is to make sure they utilize a similar color palette, and the reason for this is to ensure the rug is very complementing and doesn’t come off as too chaotic. But of course if you’re going for a more bold expression, then contrasting colors may be your best course of aesthetic action!
Persian Living Room Rugs
It doesn’t get much more decadent than Our selection of Persian rugs in Charlotte NC, and these truly are some of the most special area rugs throughout the entire world. Our selection of Persian rugs are great in terms of adding a more vintage ambience to a living room, and their classic hues are wonderfully warm and rich with history.
Although Persian rugs are traditionally very expensive, the Rug Source inventory offers some of the very best sales and discounts that make these priceless works of art more feasible for any budget!
Reach Out To Our Team Of Living Room Rug Experts For More Information
When it comes to living room rug shopping, there aren’t many more important spaces than the living room in your house. We understand how important this type of long-term investment is for you and your family, which is why our team of experts is always here to support you throughout every step of the shopping experience.
We understand how it can be a bit overwhelming to look through seemingly countless options, and we’re always excited to get to know our clients in order to introduce them to this beautiful portion of our online inventory.
We always encourage our clients to contact us online or call us at 980-422-4080 or 704-763-0979 with any questions or concerns they may have about our rug selection, so if you need any help whatsoever we’ll be more than happy to help you find the living room rug that matches perfectly within your existing furniture aesthetics and personal style!
Vintage Area Rugs
Finding the perfect vintage area rugs for your home or office can always be a lot easier said than done, and this is mainly because there are many different intangible factors the come into play within this type of unique rug shopping.
The Rug Source experts have become some of the most up-and-coming specialists throughout the entire American rug industry for many different reasons, and the overall quality of our online inventory depends upon our keen eye to dis